- Robert Motherwell A Catalogue Raisonné -- I got a peek at this bad boy in person when we were at The Modern on Sunday, and it is indeed stellar. Total wish list item.
- Cosmos pendant -- I've been on a bit of an unintentional necklace hiatus of late, but I'm still obsessed with finding a big, brass, vintage(ish) tassel on a long chain. The Cosmos pendant is pretty much perfect, but, sadly, it's sold out everywhere. Any suggestions...?
- Mother "Runaway" jeans -- I'm currently on the hunt for a new pair of slim, slightly cropped jeans for spring, and right now these Mother "Runaway" numbers and the MiH "Paris" jeans are in a dead heat.
- Desiree Espada photograph -- I've blogged about Desiree's work before, but I'm still so smitten, it makes the list again. One day I'll pull the trigger on a large print from her "Undergarments" series.
- Hugo Guinness framed print at Forty Five Ten -- A little framed print from HG also makes the cut. We shot one of these for the first issue of D Moms, and I'm still obsessed with it.
- O'2nd strapless dress -- Everything in this line is beautiful, but after seeing this strapless beauty at Barneys a few weeks ago, I can't get it out of my head. (As a side note, I am so, so sad that Barney's couldn't swing it in Dallas. It will be greatly missed...sigh.)
- Givenchy "Pandora" bag -- I bought this bag. At Barneys. Before they closed. It was a major purchase, and, I'm not going to lie, I feel a guilty about it, but every time I look at/pick up/think about that flippin' bag, I get a little jolt of happiness. I'm not sure what that says about it, but it's not for nothing.