Some awesome bright textiles at my friend Janet's (killer) house...
So I did in fact get a pedicure with Bryan's mom, buy fresh flowers for our bedroom (plus a couple of other rooms) and cook dinner for some new friends, and all three were highly satisfying.
Here are a few more (unplanned) little luxuries that occurred this weekend:
- Swimming(!) -- Well the girlies swam, but still...I have to say the whole thing has me simultaneously thrilled and a little freaked out. I mean it's May friends. May!
- Reading a stack of magazines while the girlies enjoyed their aforementioned swim
- Multiple meals enjoyed at our little table in the back yard
- A laid back dinner date with hubby and our two besties
- A leisurely girl lunch with Millie and our buddies Sara and Ava
(* update: apparently it's not May, it's March...I need a vacation. Thanks Sarah!)