This week’s list belongs to the fab Courtney of Inside the Loop. Not only is she super stylish (she was Lucky Magazine’s December “Lucky Girl”) and a fellow Texan (maybe I should take a little road trip to Houston to get her advice on how to break my uniform rut), but she has amazing taste…her weekly gift guides are perfection.
Herewith Courtney’s favorites. Have a great weekend!
- Had I known of my love for Le Creuset back when I married, I would have registered for nothing else. These pots are a breeze to clean, your food never sticks and nothing else cooks with such ease. Worth every bit of the price tag...and extreme weight.
- I must have been a farmer in another life because I'm infatuated with fruit trees and gardens. We have lemon and lime trees, which are especially handy during cocktail parties. There's nothing like a margarita made with right-off-the-tree limes!
- Is there anything more fun than a night of BINGO? Our local Bingo hall is packed to the gills with young people; it's the best kept Thursday night secret around here.
- My blog readers are well aware of my unhealthy obsession with flat boots, specifically Frye. A comfortable boot that gets better with age is definitely hard to beat!
- I have a piece of cheese every. single. day. I'm easily a cheese-o-holic and that's fine by me.
- Words can't describe my love for New York City and the fond memories I have from living there. It's home to the ultimate trifecta: Little Branch, Barrio Chino and Central Park.
- Our Bose Lifestyle System allows music to flow from the front porch, through the house, all the way into the backyard. Tedious chores just wouldn't be the same without blasting [and dancing] to my favorite tunes.
- I have tried all of the crazy urban legends associated with chopping an onion to avoid the inevitable tears. These Onion Action Goggles are the only thing that works and always make for a great laugh!
- Good ole paper planners. In order to remember anything, I must jot it down. Plus, I love knowing all my plans are in one spot so I'm sure to never miss a date.
- Ever since we started driving our Vespa all over town, date nights with my husband were taken to a new level. It makes getting from Point A to Point B a whole new experience.