- 1 fantastic visit from my lovely friend Caitlin.
- 2 balmy (80 degree!) December days.
- 2 mirror photos at the museum (what's a blog without a good mirror shot or two?).
- 3 handmade posters created prior to taking the aforementioned mirror shots at the DMA.
- 5 minutes spent watching Millie splash in the water at Klyde Warren Park.
- 6 mouse whiskers on Audrey's face during her 4 performances of The Nutcracker.
- 8 stunning Robert Maplethorpe photographs.
- 14 Meyer lemons harvested from our tree.
- 19 stunning handmade candles begging for me to buy them at Forty Five Ten.
Hope your weekend was fantastic friends!