is my birthday.
I think it's good practice to revel in a little gratitude on one's birthday... So herewith five things (some significant, some, well...not so much) I'm immensely grateful for on this, my 38th birthday:
- My family -- an obvious first choice I realize, but man do I have a rockin' one. Two amazing girlies I worship and adore, a brilliant, funny, infinitely interesting husband, and my parents and sisters and cousins who love me unconditionally and inspire me constantly. I'm blessed in this department for sure.
- My "tribe" -- in particular my girls (you know who you are)... Each day I marvel at the beautiful, cool, wickedly smart, creative ladies in my life. They are goodness. Big time.
- Coffee -- without which I would be a shell of a person. It's sad, I know.
- My Mom's Heath coffee mug -- I'm currently using it to drink the aforementioned coffee each morning, and it elevates the experience. Truly. (Yes, I realize I might have a coffee problem.)
- The Little Happy Makers -- (including but not limited to orangey red nails, peppermint, sparkling water, bossa nova, Bill Cunningham, olives, records, sea salt dark chocolate, Robert Motherwell, ranunculus and Yves Klein blue...)