- Rainbow cake, lots of gelato and Bryan’s ridiculously good fried shrimp (I stopped counting how many I ate…it was a bad scene.)
- Watching Audrey and her dad go out in the sea kayak (my sea kayak experience was not so good…let’s just say I fell out twice, hit my head and lost my sunglasses, so it’s not going on the list.)
- A completely potty trained Millie (YAY!)
- Staying in our swim suits all day
- A picnic dinner followed by wiffle ball and freeze tag.
- A grown-up dance party
- Replacing work shoes with flip flops, TV with books and our car with bikes
- Making drip castles
- Eggs Benedict (my favorite) twice in one week
- Watching Bryan morph into Jacques Cousteau (he and Audrey were completely obsessed with all manner of sea life...)
It was a good trip friends…our best vacation yet. We are refreshed -- I don’t think I realized how much we needed the time away.
Hope your week was fantastic!