Herewith some of my favorite gift picks for your sister, mother, best friend… or even yourself (is it bad to admit that I want every single one of these things?)
- A lovely Mociun + Corwin tote to seriously elevate carrying your own bags to the grocery store
- Fuji Instax Camera – at the very tippy top of my wish list this year. So fun!
- Cozy eggplant scarf from J Crew
- Gorgeous wood grain embossed ring (my friend Julie has this in real life and it’s incredibly cool…)
- A pretty little coin purse to stash cab fare + lip gloss...
- A decidedly grown-up friendship bracelet
- Wayne Pate’s Paris Silkscreen
- A pretty “wear everywhere” gold necklace
- One of Heather’s perfect tea towels
- “Feast” by Lines and Shapes -- would be especially cool to give with a bottle of wine or some yummy cheese or chocolate
- Groovy toadstool lamp...
- Japanese masking tape to instantly pretty-up anything… (my “completely mad-for-tape” Audrey is getting a few rolls of this in her stocking for sure!)
- Lauren Child’s illustrated Pippi Longstocking -- one of our favorites stories + our very favorite illustrator = a perfect book…
- Baby Bean’s vintage bunting -- each one is handmade and totally unique + every kid’s room needs some bunting, no?
- A totally customizable cardboard playhouse (my girlies would have so much fun drawing all over this bad boy!)
- Oeuf’s sweet crocheted flower necklace
- Cool Japanese paper balloons
- Groovy, artful wooden finger puppets
p.s. -- voting for the Dwell Studio Modern Thanksgiving contest ends tonight at midnight...
I would be eternally grateful if you'd consider popping over there and voting for my table by leaving a comment on the post.