This week’s list belongs to the incredibly resourceful and lovely Stephanie of Stephmodo. I don’t think it would be a stretch to say that Stephanie is pretty much a domestic goddess… Whenever I need a recipe, an organizing tip or just a shot of pretty, I hit Stephanie’s blog (who am I kidding, I visit her blog every. single. day.)
Herewith Stephanie’s favorites...
Compiling a list of favorites was a little daunting at first, as I've never been one to have a favorite anything really. I love so many places, colors, genres of music, foods, and styles to ever claim one as a favorite! But, as I thought more carefully about what I really love, I found a limited list of things I truly enjoy on a frequent (and often daily) basis. Then the fun began :) Oh, and just so you know, I eliminated more general favorites like "etsy", "ebay", "craigslist", and "epicurious" and focused more on things you may find useful or pretty, which is personally my favorite part of Joslyn's "Blogger Favorites" series.
- Recycled Glass Vases: I could plan an entire room around these pretty vases. They come in the most lovely shade of green.
- Microplane Rasp Zester : My favorite kitchen tool ever!
- Kraft Brown Cupcake Boxes : These make delivering cupcakes more special...it's all about the packaging baby.
- Passionfruit Puree: As an adult I discovered I love the tart, tropical flavor of passion fruit. And since a little goes a long way, this bottle lasts awhile (to make it last longer freeze smaller portions separately).
- Papier + : This beautiful shop in Paris takes presentation to a whole new level. A new favorite indeed.
- Aveda Rosemary & Mint Hair Products: At home I typically use whatever is on sale that week at the grocery store; but when I travel I like to treat myself to these delicious smelling travel-size hair products. The combination of rosemary and mint is pure heaven and I don't believe I will ever tire of its scent.
- Bose Sound Dock: There is nothing like blasting a little Earth, Wind & Fire while you're getting ready for the day or an evening accompanied by soft Brazilian jazz. The sound on this thing is incredible.
- Fresh-squeezed juice: My favorite is a melange of apple, carrot & orange juices and I highly recommend trying this combination at your local juice bar.
- Yellow Leather Handbag: Italy is always fun to visit after a trip to France. Instead of dark neutrals (which I love and have their place) you find bright leather goods and scarves in the most amazing hues. I saw this bag in Florence and it was love at first sight.
- Striped Aprons from Pelote: Perfect for a man or a woman who spends a little (or a lot) of time in the kitchen. They also wash up nicely and don't wrinkle up like so many others.