Heather’s a self-described Los Angeles lover, fashion enthusiast, art world business woman, passionate consumer of food (love that one especially)…
- She rocks headbands in ways I can’t even fathom.
- She co-owns an art gallery (Taylor de Cordoba) with her love Alex.
- She has a seriously enviable home (pretty + comfortable + a bit groovy.)
I fully intend to one day pop into Heather’s gallery whilst on a visit to L.A. and force her to go to lunch with me at the Ivy…
Herewith Heather’s favorites…Happy Friday.
1. COOKING - Hands down, my favorite activity. Sometimes I pretend I'm Nigella Lawson.
2. LOUNGING POOLSIDE - Hands down, my second favorite activity. My sun-loving friend, Linlee and I partake nearly year-round.
3. MY POET SISTER - I've been pretty transfixed by my little sis since she was born when I was three. Nobody makes me laugh harder.
4. SUCCULENTS - Living in LA, succulents make the most sense for beautiful, sustainable landscaping. My boyfriend, Alex and I hike around Amir's Garden, a 5-acre succulent garden, to get ideas for our garden.
5. THE PARKER PALM SPRINGS - This hotel in the middle of the desert is my favorite oasis.
6. FRIDA KAHLO - One of my favorite artists and style icons.
7. PRADA - Miuccia can do very little wrong in my book.
8. VINTAGE DRESSES - I love vintage frocks and was recently very inspired by the YSL exhibit at the de Young museum in San Francisco. The Way We Wore is my favorite place to browse through the archives of fashion history here in LA.
9. WOODY ALLEN - I've seen every Woody Allen movie. Annie Hall is my all-time favorite.
10. SWEETS - It's hard for me to pass up delectable little pastries or cookies. My ideal afternoon snack is a coffee and something sweet from Joan's on Third.