- Her "I Heart Mondays" are wildly popular and filled with amazingly perfect finds every. single. week.
- She's super witty and nice (as evidenced by the comments she regularly leaves around blogland.)
- And, she takes enormously lovely photos.
So it’s no surprise really that her favorites are pretty darn great…
Herewith, Mrs. French’s favorites. Have a great weekend!
- Savon de Marseille Soap -- This soap is amazing and a recent love (thank you Rachel for the introduction)! It is olive oil based and perfect for dry, winter skin (plus the lavender scent is luxurious.)
- My Princess Shoes -- They are my favorite hue of blue and velvet. I don't wear them often, but often have them in plain site...they make me feel pretty and feminine.
- Enhabiten Pillows -- These pillows are made from the prettiest fabrics, including vintage inspired wools...they are filled with lavender and buckwheat...my B loves to sniff them as much as I do.
- Vintage Clocks -- I have a compulsion for vintage clocks; They look so dapper all in a row.
- My Blue Bowl -- This bowl was my very first vintage purchase. The perfect blue with a sweet ripple texture.
- Duchess Marden Damascena Foaming Cleanser -- this is my favorite facial cleanser...it makes my skin soft and smells fantastic!
- Vintage Suitcases as End Tables -- My friend Rebekah got me hooked on this...this set up also makes the perfect place to store B's toys or my photo orders, while not looking like the typical icky storage unit.
- John Derian Collection at Target -- I love John Derian and love the fact that he has teamed up with Target to make his perfect pieces more accessible for folks like me....Stephanie from Noun told me about this, and I have been on pins and needles since waiting for new pieces to be added.
- My Coach Boots -- I wear them all the time! They are ridiculously comfortable and so pretty too...the more I wear them the more I love them...they keep looking better. They don't sell this particular style anymore, but I am sure all their boots are equally comfortable.