Today’s list belongs to my amazing, creative, funny, smart, lovely cousin Erin…who I clearly adore (and for the record, Audrey completely worships!)
24 Things I want to Do Before I'm 25
- Hem and hang curtains for the bedroom
- Learn to make a gourmet meal like my friend Lindsy.
- Work up stamina to run 3 miles without walking
- Try a printing project from Lena Corwin’s book. [Maybe on the curtains I am going to hem and hang]
- Write thank you notes to any teacher that has affected me later in life in ways that I didn’t appreciate then.
- Learn a new dance
- Make a batch of wine at swirll
- Throw at least 3 dinner parties
- Go skydiving!!
- Co-host a Halloween party with a fog machine
- Buy all Christmas presents before my birthday
- Send flowers to someone for no reason
- Learn to bake… anything really… from scratch!
- Read 10 books… any suggestions?
- Finish reading the 2 books I am onto now.
- Borrow movies from the library instead of blockbuster
- Buy a ticket to
- Save money to go to
- Copy Joslyn and buy a bike
- and take a Sunday bike ride
- overcome my fear of ducks and go feed them at the pond
- Finish hanging things in my new apt.
- Go to the