I am a huge fan of artist Jeana Sohn’s work… And her blog documenting her daily life as an artist in L.A. is perfection. Her list really reflects her amazing aesthetic sensibility. I think you’ll love it. I did…
Herewith Jeana’s list. Enjoy and happy Friday!
- Antique horse sculptures at Dylan’s house -- I’ve always been wanting something like this for our living room walls.
- Succulents -- This photo was taken at Annie's little porch. love the red hanging pot.
- Flats - I wear flats all the time coz I love the casual look and can't walk in heels. these are my everyday flats that I bought at Steve Madden for $29 last year.
- Vintage little boy's blazer -- You can easily find one of these kid's blazers at a thrift store for like $4 and they fit great.
- Fresh angel hair pasta -- I just love fresh tomato, garlic and basil combination. mmmm yum..
- Houses with red doors - red doors are so awesome! This lovely house is Heather and Alex’s.
- Ocean- who doesn't love ocean? : )
- Farmer's market - farmer's market is a fun place to go with my husband on Sundays.