I was tagged by the delightful Jora (and based on the tiny bit of background I can see in this photo she posted of her adorable daughter, I'm swooning over her house), so here goes.
What did you do 10 years ago?
I was living in
Five items on your to-do list:
- Get new swimsuits for the girlies (they've both managed to outgrow them in the past week)
- Plan some fun activities for the upcoming four-day July 4th weekend
- Finish liming our living room walls (this is a monster project that's been on the to-do list for at least 6 months)
- Hang wallpaper panels
- Buy tickets for a family vacation to
in August Minnesota
Snacks I enjoy:
I'm not a huge snacker but always have nuts, olives, dark chocolate on some (preferably stinky) cheese on hand...
What would you do if you were a billionaire?
I'd buy some land on the west coast and build an amazing summer camp focused on the arts where we would live and work. Needs-based middle and high school students could apply for tracks like cooking, music, painting or writing, and we'd have artists-in-residence who could live there for a stint in exchange for teaching a few courses during the summer. (Can you tell I've put a lot of thought into this question?)
Said camp would feel something like this...
Places I would live:
The list is longer, but my top three are
Jobs I have had:
(I've had a lot of jobs...)
- Camp counselor (and "camp craft" instructor) at an all-girls summer camp in (hot, hot)
- Baker at a summer camp in
- Checker at a groovy grocery store in
- Event planner
- Web Producer